Position: Network Development Manager (NCR) : Electricals
CTC: 4 – 5 lpa (negotiatble)
No. of openings: 2
1) Tie up with leading retailers / distributors / companies (Sellers) in the Electrical industry in NCR to list products.
2) Procure competitive prices from the sellers and continuously monitor them across offline & online channels. Maintain Company lead across all channels.
3) Negotiate and handle margins and payment terms.
4) Manage relationships with current and new suppliers of Company
5) Define and ensure compliance with company requirements for supplier/vendors vis a vis quality, system and capability of vendor processes.
6) Evaluate & improve Vendors performance in Quality, Delivery and Cost.
7) Manage a team of professionals across Delhi NCR.
1) Min. 3 years experience in developing supplier or dealer network (channel sales), either in the electrical industry or with a major ecommerce company.
2) Experience in leading a team of professionals.
3) Prior Experience in the E-Commerce industry a huge plus.
4) Excellent knowledge of / existing relationships with different suppliers in the electrical industry in the NCR region.
5) Excellent communication skills and convincing ability.
6) Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
7) Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
8) Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
9) Affinity and clear understanding of online marketplaces / ecommerce.
10) BE/B.TECH (in Electrical) or Post Graduation (M.Tech/MBA) from a reputed Indian institute a huge plus.
you May send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and Regards