Probable Designation(s): ASSISTANT MANAGER – SALES & MARKETING
Number of Positions: 1 (One).
Location of Posting: Naraina Vihar, New Delhi.
Gender Preference: Male.
Age: Below 35 years.
Reporting To: Managing Director/ General Manager/ Manager.
Job Description/ Responsibilities: The job responsibilities will include the following but will not be limited to the same.
- Assisting the Sales Team for promoting the entire range of products being marketed by the Company, thereby achieving increased market share and profitability.
- Giving Technical Presentation on various products to the existing and prospective Clients.
- Assisting the Sales Team in Bid preparation and submission.
- Attending technical/ commercial Pre Bid and Post Bid meetings with the Clients.
- Follow-up of the whole project till the delivery and acceptance of the products at site.
- Maintaining proper co-ordination between the Principals and the Clients.
- Providing assistance to the Service Personnel deputed by the Principals to the site and coordinating all the activities related to service at site.
- Maintaining regular interaction with the customers to develop good relations with them to ensure their support for current and future projects.
- Conducting market research activities and tracking competitor’s moves.
- Assisting the management in organising presentations, seminars and exhibitions.
- Assisting the Team in achieving the sales target for the year.
It may kindly be noted that the Incumbent would be groomed by our Company for the job to enable him to discharge his responsibilities diligently.
Educational Qualification: Science Graduate/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ B.E. or B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with MBA or PGDBM. Should possess good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
Experience: Person with around 5 years experience in handling the sales of oil and gas, pipeline, refineries products.
Personal Traits: The Candidate should be a self-starter and target oriented person. He must possess good planning, organising and execution skills with the ability to launch new products. Should have the zeal to visit and meet regularly the clients to promote the sale of Company’s products. He should have pleasing personality and should be good in written and verbal English He should also have the ability to work in a demanding environment and should be willing to travel.
The Candidate should have his own conveyance and a valid driving license.
Compensation Offered: Salary package would commensurate with the qualification and experience of the Candidate and would be in the range of INR 25,000 – 35,000 per month. Higher salary may be offered to the deserving Candidate.
You May Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org